JOB PURPOSE & OVERVIEW
At Netgain, we are looking for a highly motivated Solution Consultant to join our growing team, responsible for building Netgain business by developing relationships, identifying prospects, obtaining & nurturing inbound and outbound leads, and selling our products to prospects. You’ll have the unique ability to work at one of the fastest growing companies and sell some of the best-reviewed SAAS financial products in the Oracle NetSuite ecosystem. Your day-to-day activities will be non-routine and complex, providing you a chance to be fully engaged in rewarding work.
You will be successful in this role as you develop excellent relationships with coworkers and prospects, portray Netgain values, address prospect concerns, and meet and exceed sales targets.
You will grow personally & professionally by developing and enhancing sales expertise for accounting and finance systems within the best cloud ERP system—all while you get to help build an excellent company in a fun work environment with great coworkers.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Uncovering new business opportunities by prospecting, driving, and building relationships
- Relationship development with Oracle NetSuite Direct Sales team and Account Management team on new and existing accounts across all industries and markets
- Engage Oracle NetSuite customers through cold calls, emails, social media, and other more creative means
- Communicate business value to prospects once you have identified their needs.
- Presentation skills: Demo Introduction, Events and Oracle NetSuite sales teams
- Report to the Sales Director on weekly sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and lease accounting standards
- Minimal travel expected (<25%)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 years of Big-4 experience or 3 years of accounting industry experience
- 2+ years direct selling experience with SaaS business solutions (accounting is a plus)
- Understand business and accounting processes and terms
- Proven track record of achieving yearly sales quotas
- Hunter mentality: Knowledge and effort in finding new opportunities
- Experienced closer and experienced team supporter to assist with the close
- Experience with CRM solutions like NetSuite, Salesforce, etc.
- Able to think strategically and put your plan into action
- Good time management and analytical skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and written skills
Netgain is a high-growth company of CPAs who have lived and breathed finance & accounting processes throughout our careers. We’re a mission-driven company, having established Netgain to create embedded SAAS ERP apps that delight and help accountants streamline their systems, so they can intelligently manage business challenges and meet accounting & compliance requirements.
- Strong professionals around you that will help to accelerate your growth
- Personalized success planning and cross-functional opportunities
- Continuous career development, actively encouraging and celebrating internal promotions
- Four-day work week and a flexible hybrid schedule
- Generous benefits including unlimited paid time off, fully paid health benefits with an HSA stipend, 401K contributions, stock options
- Above market base pay and performance-oriented bonus structure