JOB PURPOSE & OVERVIEW
At Netgain, we are looking for a highly motivated senior consultant to become part of our Customer Success team, responsible for helping our intelligent product customers get up and running on our ERP embedded products. In a role requiring an even blend of accounting knowledge and financial systems expertise, you’ll manage customer relationships across all Netgain product lines. You will be responsible for nurturing and managing customer relationships with Netgain to ensure high customer satisfaction, secure renewals, and generate upsells.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication and orchestrate appropriate internal resources to meet and exceed customer business goals.
- Lead post-go-live reviews.
- Review customer metrics to gain a deeper understanding of account health, trends, and potential risks.
- Proactively communicate with customers about new products, product usage, training, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our relationships and document clearly in the CRM.
- Draw insight from customer feedback and explain it to sales, implementation, and development teams.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent client communication and relationship building skillset
- Prior customer or client support interaction is a big bonus
- CPA and/or technical accounting strength
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, or relevant experience in STEM
- Understanding financial systems and logical structuring
- Strong analytical, logic, and communication skills, with attention to detail
- Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
- Results-oriented with an analytical approach to problem solving
Netgain is a high-growth company of CPAs who have lived and breathed finance & accounting processes throughout our careers. We’re a mission-driven company, having established Netgain to create embedded SAAS ERP apps that delight and help accountants streamline their systems, so they can intelligently manage business challenges and meet accounting & compliance requirements. We pride ourselves in offering:
- Strong professionals around you that will help to accelerate your growth
- Personalized success planning and cross-functional opportunities
- Continuous career development, actively encouraging and celebrating internal promotions
- Generous benefits with 100% paid medical, 401k, and generous time off
- Flexible working hours and locations